The following are important rules and regulations of the Association that you should be immediately aware of prior to moving in.
New residents are required to schedule an orientation session with management as well. During the orientation, the rules listed below and others will be explained to you in greater detail. Please schedule your orientation as soon as possible.
A complete set of Rules & Regulations are available in the Resource Center.
1. No part of the Condominium shall be used for any purpose except housing and the common purposes for which the Condominium was designed. Other than any unit designated by the Declaration of the Board of Director for non-residential use, each unit shall be used as private residence.
2. No unit shall be used or rented for transient, hotel or motel purposes. Units may not be leased for periods less than six months. A copy of the executed lease must be on file with the Management Office prior to move-in.
3. No obstruction of the common elements, nor placement of anything on or in any of the common elements (except the areas designated for storage by the Condominium Instruments of the Board of Directors) is permitted without prior approval of the Board of Directors.
4. Nothing shall be done in any unit or on the common elements which may impair the structural integrity of the building or which may structurally change the building. Nothing shall be altered, or constructed on or removed from the common elements; except upon the prior written consent of the Board of Directors or Covenants Committee, as appropriate and as outlined in Policy Resolution #7, Architectural Design Review Procedures and Guidelines.
5. The toilets and other water and sewer apparatus shall be used only for the purposes for which they were designed. No sweepings, matches, rags, ashes, kitty litter, grease or other improper articles shall be disposed of therein. The cost of repairing any damage resulting from the misuse of any of such apparatus shall be the responsibility of the unit owner who caused the damage.
6. Residents are cautioned against excessive use of soaps and other detergents in their appliances or plumbing apparatus which may cause overflow of suds in any unit or in any central waste disposal system. Detergents and soaps shall be used only pursuant to manufacturer’s directions.
7. All garbage and trash must be placed in the proper receptacles designated for refuse collection. No garbage or trash shall be placed elsewhere on any of the common elements. All large boxes and packing materials are to be taken to the loading dock for disposal.
8. The disposal of bulk garbage (furniture, large items) is the responsibility of the unit owner who is disposing of it. The Association’s trash removal contract does not include the disposal of bulk trash. If you wish to schedule a bulk pick-up with the Association’s trash removal contractor, at your expense, you may do so by contacting the Management Office.
9. No disturbing noises which will interfere with the rights, comforts and convenience of other unit owners is permitted. The volume of any sound producing device in units must be sufficiently reduced at all times so as not to disturb other unit owners.
10. Any sound producing work in units, including but not limited to, hammering, drilling, carpet cleaning or buffing, is prohibited before 10:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and before 10:00 a.m. and after 4:00 on Saturdays. No work permitted on Sundays and/or Holidays.
11. Sufficient carpeting or rugs and padding shall be maintained on a minimum of eighty percent of the floor surfaces (excluding kitchens, closets and bathrooms) in units located over other units to adequately reduce transmission of sound between units.
12. With the exception of aquarium fish, no more than one ordinary house pet per unit is permitted without the written permission of the Board of Directors. – Ordinary pets are defined as; dogs, cats, caged birds. No other pets are permitted without the approval of the Board of Directors.
13. Pets shall be “curbed” only in the authorized pet exercise area. Owners are responsible for cleaning and disposing of pet waste.
14. Pets must be leashed at all times. Pets may not be walked or carried through the lobby areas.
15. Pets are not permitted in restricted lobby areas, laundry rooms, storage rooms, or any recreational facility in the Condominium buildings or grounds.
16. Each vehicle must display a CTC decal issued by the Association Office. All vehicles shall be parked wholly within parking spaces.
17. Each resident must be pictured for a CTC Facilities Pass. You will also be issued two CTC Guest Passes.
18. As a convenience and service to the residents, employees and agents of the Association, while on duty, may accept packages, keys, money, or articles of any description from or for the benefit of a unit owner, or tenant.
19. If packages, keys (whether for a unit or an automobile), money or articles of any description are left with the employees or agents of the Association, the unit owner assumes the sole risk therefore and the unit owner, not the Association, shall be liable for injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever directly or indirectly resulting there from or connected therewith.
20. All persons using any of the recreational or common facilities do so at their own risk and sole responsibility.
21. Residents are prohibited from distributing common area keys to nonresident individuals. We have Management Aides on duty twenty four hours a day that can give your guests or contractors access to the building.