Management would like to remind Carlyle Towers residents who park on the 3rd & 4th floors of the South & West Buildings that Simplex Grinnell will be onsite beginning Tuesday, April 24 to perform an extensive flush of the garage sprinkler valves and replace the sprinkler heads.
Please see the below schedule:
- TUESDAY, APRIL 24: FILL 3rd & 4th FLOOR GARAGE SPRINKLER SYSTEM WITH WATER BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9AM-5PM.
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25: HIGH PRESSURIZED FLUSHING OF 3RD & 4TH FLOOR GARAGE SPRINKLER SYSTEM AND REPLACEMENT OF SPRINKLER HEADS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9AM-5PM.
- IF NECESSARY, THURSDAY, APRIL 26 WILL SERVE AS A DAY TO REPAIR ANY UNFORESEEN LEAKS.
Due to the complexity of this project, unfortunately, these repairs will impact many residents who park on the aforementioned floors. Therefore, in order to eliminate the possibility of damage to your vehicle while this work is in progress,
ALL VEHICLES PARKED IN THE BELOW SPACES MUST BE REMOVED:
3rd Floor Parking Spaces:
- South Building: 3-69 through 3-140
- West Building: 3-141 through 3-189
4th Floor Parking Spaces:
- South Building: 4-27 through 4-46
As a courtesy, Management will allow residents to park their vehicles in the Guest Parking lot located behind the building. (Management will block off the entire rear lot for the purpose of this project). If you wish to park your vehicle in your parking space after 5pm on Tuesday, April 24, you must move your vehicle by 9am on Wednesday, April 25.
If spaces in the Guest Parking lot are not available, residents may park their vehicles at the Hoffman Parking Garage located on Mill Road.
The rates are as follows:
- 0-1 Hour – $1.50
- 1-2 Hours – $3.00
- 2-3 Hours – $4.50
- 3+ Hours – $7.00
*If you rent out a parking space, please notify the renter about this project.
* Please inform contractors (nurse aids, maid service, etc.) that rear guest parking will NOT be available Monday-Thursday. (They may park on the street instead).
*NO DELIVERIES OR MOVES are to be scheduled Monday-Thursday.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Management at 703-567-2151.