More information regarding the actions below will be included in the March edition of The Chronicle. The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 in the Carlyle Room. The meeting will be called to order at 7:00 pm. All residents are invited to attend.
There were thirty-four (34) residents in attendance at the March 1, 2017 meeting.
- The Board of Directors unanimously ratified their decision to hire Mr. Hernando Herrera as General Manager of Carlyle Towers. Mr. Hernando’s official start date is Tuesday, March 21.
- As recommended by the Replacement Reserve Committee, the Board of Directors unanimously approved the proposal submitted by C.A. Lindman to perform the East Building exterior repairs with the purchase of a Payment & Performance Bond. More information regarding the project will be disseminated in the coming weeks.
- The Board Treasurer reported that the Association is operating $38k better than budget.
- There are currently 87 units that are leased by unit owners resulting in a current rental ratio of 15%. Also, there are an additional 18 units that are vacant.
- 246 residents participated in the SmarTrip Program for the month of February.