The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 in the Carlyle Room. The meeting will be called to order at 7:00 pm. All residents are invited to attend.
Here are the actions taken by the Board at the Wednesday, May 3, 2017 meeting:
- The Board of Directors ratified their email vote to accept renewal of the Master Insurance Policy submitted by USI Insurance Services in the amount of $156,000. The term of the policy will take effect on May 10, 2017and expire on May 10, 2018.
- The Board voted unanimously to approve the nominating petition and all associated documents, as amended, for the 2017 Annual Meeting and Election. The Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 7pm in the Carlyle Room. Nominating packets will be available at the front desk on Friday, May 12, 2017.
- The Board voted unanimously to re-appoint the following four members to the Election Committee; Robert Tap, Nancy Jemiola-Cawley, Donna Martin-Tap and Jack Hennessy. The Governing Documents require that a member of the Board, whose term is not expiring, serve on the Committee as well. Mrs. Terri Audrain will serve as the Board liaison to the Committee.
- The Board Treasurer reported that the Association is operating $25k better than budget.
- The Board of Directors unanimously adopted General Resolution #96-18. This is a resolution offering condolences to the CTC Board President & his wife on the loss of their son Mark G. Binker. Details on the arrangements can be found at this link.