On Sunday, August 9, 2015, DASH will implement the following schedule changes:
- AT1 WEEKENDS:
- Weekend route will terminate at Van Dorn Metrorail Station and no longer service Eisenhower Valley
- Weekend service between Van Dorn and Eisenhower Metrorail Stations will be provided by the DASH AT5 route
- AT5 WEEKENDS:
- Weekend AT5 route will be extended to Eisenhower Metrorail Station
- Schedule modifications for improved service coordination
- AT7 WEEKDAYS:
- Weekday schedule modification for improved Metrorail connectivity
- KING STREET TROLLEY
- Increased service to every 10-15 minutes for improved frequency and capacity
As a reminder, please check all DASH routes for timetable adjustments for improved schedule adherence, coordinating, connectivity and service reliability.
Please refer to the new DASH Ride Guide with the GREEN cover for routes and schedules.
Click this link (PDF) to view the new DASH Ride Guide.
(Cross posted at RedBrickTown.com)