Here is a list of actions considered and acted upon by the Board of Directors of Carlyle Towers at their November 2012 meeting.
- Staff Holiday Fund Committee Appointed
- Community Holiday Party – Scheduled for December 12th, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Communications Committee – will be forwarding the Board a report in January regarding revising the format of the Chronicle and Communications guidelines.
- Angel Tree Holiday Project Approved – watch Chronicle for details
- Reconsideration of request for Pet Waiver (two cats) – Denied
- An Ad Hoc Committee will be appointed to investigate the renovation/make recommendations to the Board regarding the indoor water facility at the East Building. Fran Mazarella was appointed as the Board’s Liaison. The Committee will be made up of members of the Replacement Reserve Committee and the Exercise Facilities Committee.
* The Board would like to ask residents to remind their contractors not to prop doors open on the property. We are finding doors left propped open – mostly in the loading docks and guest parking access areas. If you find a door propped open, please close it. Please help us control access to the buildings.
Interested residents can review the information presented to the Board; copies of the Board report are available at the front desk for you to review. They are made available the Friday before each Board meeting. The Board generally meets the first Wednesday of each month.